Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011














My kids love the Ninja Turtles. They wanted their room decorated in Ninja Turtles. My living room is painted green and a few years ago I bought this color green for the living room, started putting it up and hated it in there. So we've just been storing this paint. Luckily the kids like the Ninja Turtles so I could paint their room with it. We still have over a gallon of it. I don't know how many rooms I can paint in green. LOL
It was a whole process getting them up. They were my first vinyl project, so it was an interesting one. I originally just planned on putting up the masks with eyes on it but after I got one of each up my husband thought it would look so much better if we just did an outline of their heads. And since the wall was already green, we really only needed the outline. It took a few tries to get the size right but I figured it out and voila.
I don't feel like the pictures do the room justice but that's the best I could get. There are four boys living in this room and since there's four Ninja Turtles, they each have one that they pretend to be. It's a lot of fun . The placement of them on the wall isn't my favorite but I let the boys choose where they wanted their turtles. There are 4 of each color.
If you'd be interested in these or even another character, just email me and I'll see what I can do. Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I would love these! Please email me, parkergirl86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very interested in these for my son's bedroom!! Please email me about purchasing them.
    amberlin76@fsd76@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete